After coming back from work one day, mom asked me what happened to my '8'. Huh?! I stared at her with a blank face and she pointed me to my car number plate. Oh! One of my '8' had its top part fallen off. "Did somebody bang your car?" she asked. I immediately went to inspect my car and found no traces of dent. I guessed the number fell off because of excess heat under the sun and wear-and-tear.
I didn't had the time to fix it for the next couple of days because when I leave for work, the workshops aren't open and when I return from work, they are all closed. So, I planned to fix it during the weekends but I had conveniently forgetten about it. I drove on for another week with a broken '8'.
After the first week, the electronic parking system at the place where I parked started to give some problems. You see, at the place where I parked, they kinda scan your number plate when you enter and scan it again when you leave. When a match is found, that means I've paid for the entry - hi-tech huh? So for the past few days, getting out of the parking place is quite slow as the system keeps requesting for human intervention since it can't figure out what number it was.
Well, I finally fixed the broken '8' this afternoon. Only cost RM2.00. Later should go buy Toto. *HaHaHa*
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After so long, I've finally got it up! My MVP Profile .
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
Often, when we work with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), we may encounter scenarios where our workflows may end up in an erroneous suspen...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment