Time really passes like a bullet waiting for no one. It was only Monday a few days ago and now it is going to be the end of Saturday. Nowadays, everything in my life just happens so quickly and I don't really have the time to stop and look around. I guessed this must be the symptom of a city-worker. Well, you know what they said about the rat-race. *sigh*
Thinking for a while, it was only some time back when I started to code my first C# application on .NET and now, the technology is already 5 years old. Talk about fast! And in less than a few weeks time, .NET 2.0 is going to be released and there we go again - Learn, Unlearn and Relearn. With SQL Server 2005 also releasing, there will even be more learning to do. *Like I mentioned earlier, it is like a leaking barrel. We need to keep pouring in new water.*
Knowing that so many products is going to release back-to-back, I feel like I'm going to be a complete newbie again. The feeling is like as though everything has been reseted. New technologies, new way of doing things and new certifications waiting to be acquired. I guessed this is the main excitement of the IT industry where every 5 years or so, everyone gets reseted and needs to start over again. Kinda sounds like The Matrix huh?
Well, I'm back at learning ASP.NET 2.0 again.
Popular Post
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
No comments:
Post a Comment