I'm quite depressed thinking about my notebook. Tomorrow is the fourth working day and I hope to get some news from HP. It has already been 5 calendar days since I sent it to the service centre and I'm feeling anxious. I know some of you had suggested an upgrade but I don't really have the budget and heart to do that now.
I'm very attached to this notebook - bought it one week after it was available in Malaysia approximately two years back. It has very good specifications with a Centrino 1.5GHz and upgraded to 2GB RAM. The 15.4" WXGA keeps me productive when working with Visual Studio 2005 and other apps. At the moment, I'm surviving on my office notebook but the feeling is very different. It feels like I'm at work all the time.
Popular Post
-
ARC312 - Enterprise Architecture by Gurpreet Pall Started day 2 with a dose of Enterprise Architecture. I like Gurpreet's example of ...
-
"What you cannot measure, you cannot manage" - Peter F. Drucker Had a solid day in a Metrics Workshop and the above is just one...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
F ound a very good chinese saying on radio. "Reading ten thousand books is no match for walking a thousand miles."
-
Many organizations of today are looking at Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to streamline their organizations' processes (and to cut c...
-
Got curious about the Firebird database today. Heard of it for quite sometime but never tried it. One of my friends has been giving a lot o...
-
T oday, I ate a RM15 Nasi Goreng Ayam (Fried Rice with Chicken). Sorry, no abalon. Just nasi and ayam. Luckily, it tasted ok and I nearly at...
-
Day 4 of J2EE training. Today, we completed everything on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). For the past two days, we learnt about Session Beans,...
-
GM today announced two contracts to "design and test lithium-ion batteries" for use in the Saturn Vue Plug-in Hybrid announced la...
No comments:
Post a Comment