A.Week.In.SG

Will be flying off to Singapore again next week. Yup! I just came back from Singapore this week and I'm flying off again. Didn't do much on my previous trip apart from meeting up with the SGDOTNET members and working on my Expense Workflow sample application in my hotel room. I also didn't do any shopping despite there was The Great Singapore Sale and a PC Show.

Many thanks to WeeHyong for picking me up from the airport and showing me where to eat. Now, I know where to get my favourite fried carrot-cake (Char-Kueh) when I crave for it. Also thank him for organizing the dinner with the other SGDOTNET members. Although it was a small crowd, I really enjoyed the chit-chats. The Dim-Sums (steamed dumplings) were great too!

I also got the chance to attend the SQL Server Usergroup meeting and it was a full-house! The night before I left, I managed to meet-up with busy-gal, Mei-Ying, and it was nice to see her after such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post