Web.Service.Software.Factory

The July Community Drop of Web Service Software Factory (WSSF) is now available. WSSF is a collection of process guidance that is built on top of Guidance Automation Toolkit (GAT) which enables applications to be built in a more consistent manner with less effort. This release comes with data access guidance packages that were inspired by Paladin's BEWizard (Business Entity Generator). Do check it out but please understand that it is still a CTP okie?

Yup! During my visit to Seattle in January, I had demonstrated Paladin to Tom Hollander, a Product Manager in the Patterns & Practices group and since then, he has been encouraging me to contribute ideas to the WSSF project. Since my coding not 'terror' enough, I can only be an advisor *HeHeHe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post