Home » Waverly » Glendale Blvd & Riverside Drive: Reopening Soon
Glendale Blvd & Riverside Drive: Reopening Soon
12:48
Unknown
Labels:
air quality,
DWP,
Glendale Blvd,
Menlo Property,
Monte Sano,
Riverside Drive,
Waverly
Photo: Diane Edwardson, March 13, 2012. The DWP sent out an email that Glendale Blvd would reopen, Friday March 23, 2012. They'll now close Rockeby "part time" between Glendale & Rowena for another 3 months. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Neighbors say they've already moved the work onto Rockeby. DWP is holding their quarterly update meeting at Fire Station 56, 4:30 PM, March 29, 2012.
Read
Labels:
air quality,
DWP,
Glendale Blvd,
Menlo Property,
Monte Sano,
Riverside Drive,
Waverly
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment