SharePoint.Workflow.Templates

I've managed to solve the mystery of the missing SharePoint Workflow templates in the Enterprise Content Management Starter Kit. The workflow templates were indeed included in the ECM Starter Kit and the reason why they were not properly installed was because my Visual Studio 2005 installation path was D:\Program files\Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and the ECM Starter Kit had installed the templates to D:\Program files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8 .

To rectify the problem, I will just need to copy the contents over to my Visual Studio 2005 installation folder and run devenv /setup at the Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt. The SharePoint Workflow templates should be available in the New Projects dialog the next time Visual Studio 2005 is restarted.

Hope this helps anyone who had faced the same problems as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post