I have given myself approximately 48 hours to recover. Well, not to recover completely but to atleast have my voice restored so that I can speak fluently (and properly). At the moment, I can't complete a proper sentence without loosing a few keys. Failing to recover on time, I will need to inform the TechEd organizers that my colleague will be taking over my place. The topic should remain unchanged. It will be a shame if I couldn't present. I have been preparing for it since two weeks ago.
I was not able to do anything productive yesterday as I was hit by a terrible migraine. Guessed it was probably due to my irregular sleeping. I have not been sleeping well for the past few nights as the cough has kicked-in and I have to discharge the phlegm every minute or so. I felt so handicapped these few days. I want to get up and attend TechEd!!!
Went to a different clinic this morning and the doctor gave me a different set of medication. This time, there are anti-biotics and a whole lot more of pills. Darn! Been pumping so many different kinds of medicine into my body, I'm not sure it can still take it. As adviced by most of you (and my friends), I'm taking honey. Thick-thick Manuka honey from New Zealand! *Die, you phlegm bastard!*
Ok. I better go work on the demos for my presentation. I'll not give up hope as long as there is still a chance.
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
Often, when we work with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), we may encounter scenarios where our workflows may end up in an erroneous suspen...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Check out this cute parking simulator. Found it on a post in MIND . My best score was 78.31 in 5.76 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment