Gone.With.The.Voice

The thing that worries me most has happened - I lost my voice today. I was unable to sleep well last night due to clogged phlegm in my throat and because I kept drinking water, I had to keep going to the toilet. I really feel lousy now. TechEd 2006 is only 4 days away and I'm feeling like sh*t. How am I going to do my presentation? *Mute demos?*

Apart from making me drowsy (and grumpy), the Suntuss Syrup given by the doctor is practically useless. This morning at 6:30AM, I woke up with a very SORE throat. Really buey-ta-han. Then mom recommended me her product, say some traditional herb wor - Andro G (Andrographis Paniculata). Then I think, *Aiya...die die lah*, I took two tablets and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again later, my throat felt a bit better. The sore was not as bad as before but my voice is still not restored. So, I started to do some research on the herb. Here are some results I found:


Looks like it is a pretty good herb. Hopefully, it can make feel better so that I can deliver my presentation on the coming Friday.

On a side note, my Vista download is taking ages. Started yesterday afternoon and still not completed yet. *Grrrr* So hot meh the download?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post