I'm sick this weekend. Caught a terrible flu from mom and now, I'm having sorethroat. I'm quite worried since TechEd 2006 is just around the corner and I hope I don't lose my voice on the day of my presentation. I was planning to have some fun this weekend. Took a day off yesterday thinking to watch some movies but ended-up staying at home watching webcasts.
I can never escape the flu viruses coming from mom. If they are fierce enough to attack her immune system, they are fierce enough to attack mine. It started yesterday morning when I woke up, feeling lousy and having difficulties in swallowing. My throat feels very dry no matter how much water I drink.
Visited the clinic today and the doctor charged me a walloping RM45 for cough mixture, flu and phlegm medication. The price of medicine and medical consultancy has surely hike. I better go get some rest now.
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
Often, when we work with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), we may encounter scenarios where our workflows may end up in an erroneous suspen...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Check out this cute parking simulator. Found it on a post in MIND . My best score was 78.31 in 5.76 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment