I'm sick this weekend. Caught a terrible flu from mom and now, I'm having sorethroat. I'm quite worried since TechEd 2006 is just around the corner and I hope I don't lose my voice on the day of my presentation. I was planning to have some fun this weekend. Took a day off yesterday thinking to watch some movies but ended-up staying at home watching webcasts.
I can never escape the flu viruses coming from mom. If they are fierce enough to attack her immune system, they are fierce enough to attack mine. It started yesterday morning when I woke up, feeling lousy and having difficulties in swallowing. My throat feels very dry no matter how much water I drink.
Visited the clinic today and the doctor charged me a walloping RM45 for cough mixture, flu and phlegm medication. The price of medicine and medical consultancy has surely hike. I better go get some rest now.
Popular Post
-
Intro Ahh... My new blog spot. Loke Uei from Microsoft Malaysia has recommended me to blog here as he can't stop laughing at me for blo...
-
Golden Dream Rolls Royce with Hemmy - by Ivan Mitev Photography I stumbled upon this ostentatious golden beauty tonight and had to put it up...
-
My best mooncake award for this year goes to Baker's Cottage 's snow-skin yam mooncake! Absolutely yummy! But mom prefers her Cosway...
-
I'm a little demotivated lately with the type of work that I'm assigned to. I feel that my skills and talents are not fully utilized...
-
One of the proposals that Ferrari didn't liked... I have LOTS of them in fact.
-
Complacency - a word usually used to describe folks who take it too easy at work and to some extent, not motivated to do better beyond '...
-
Writing is hard. Writing for an agent is even harder. Writing for an editor considering your book but wanting a rewrite first is like climbi...
-
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 1, 2011. Cat skull. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
-
I t has been one month now since I've joined Microsoft and you must be wondering how am I doing? I'm doing great at the moment and ...
-
Regular readers will remember that last month we reported with fury and disbelief the upswing in recorded users of pedal cycles in Aberdeen...
No comments:
Post a Comment