| |||||
| The Magic Art car project was submitted by Dinko Bukvic from Osijek Croatia as part of a kids event called "land without borders". They had 17 kids from 4 to 14 years of age participate in painting this art car that took 5 days to complete. It was an educational project meant to engage the kids imagination and creativity by designing, and painting it from start to finish. The parents did a great job and got involved as well and were very helpful in getting everyone cleaned up after. I think this is my first art car from that part of the world and I look forward to seeing more art cars submitted from Croatia, great job. | |||||
|
| ||||
Home » Painted » Magic Art Car From Osijek Croatia
Magic Art Car From Osijek Croatia
15:12
Unknown
Labels:
Coupe,
Croatia,
Eastern Europe,
Painted
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...


No comments:
Post a Comment