Just came back from watching The Village. Not sure on how to comment about the movie. The feeling I had is like you went into the cinema and you got rob. I think movies by M.Night Shyamalan are starting to degrade. Sixth Sense was great, The Unbreakable was ok, The Signs was bad and now, The Village - sucks. I think I won't want to watch another movie by that guy again.
The story revolves around happy folks living in a not so modern village. The characters in the movie looks like they have plastic/plaster on their face - their facial expressions were so odd. The blind girl in the movie doesn't seem to be that blind - where she can run around without tripping, sense people and sit beside them and etc.
Ugh... I will advice you guys to skip this one to save some money for AVP instead.
Popular Post
-
M y Streamyx was down for approximately five days. The technician told me that it is a problem with my port over in their headquarters. Acco...
-
H ave been trying to download Office 2007 Beta 1 Refresh for the past few days but the line traffic condition was so bad. With just below 10...
-
Is it Hunting Season again? Everyone I know seems to be looking (or have looked) for greener pastures nowadays. I was so surprised to find ...
-
Will be held at my dining room table because I'm sick. I am also drafting this entry with one of my Christmas gifts-the Livescribe smart...
-
They say that schooldays are the happiest days of your life. Fun, companionship, the making of lifelong friends all combined with the founda...
-
As decided by the listeners of Danish P3 ... Spleen United covers Justin Timberlake ...to be honest I feared the worst, but they've tu...
-
The Uri (Namibia) Uri. From the Namibian word for "jump", this extremely able 4x4 is perfect for the real off road path. Made in N...
-
T eam Foundation Server has finally shipped! This completes the Visual Studio Team System family. Incase you are unaware, Team Foundation S...
-
Been working on a new blog...in Danish. Not really sure why, but I probably just need some fresh air or something. Check it out if you like...
No comments:
Post a Comment