Double.Happiness

Traditional Chinese saying - "Good things should come in pair" and so, I passed another MCPD upgrade exam today!!! *WoOHoO*

This time, it was 70–554: UPGRADE: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework: Part 2. Combined with my previous achievement in 70–553: UPGRADE: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework: Part 1, I'm now a MCPD: Enterprise Applications Developer.

This was my second attempt - I failed it once during the beta period. A year ago, on February 27 and 28, I took the 551, 552, 553 and 554 exams. (Yup! 16 hours in two days!) I failed all except 553.

I'm glad that now, a year later, I managed to pass two of which that I had failed. The questions felt much easier to me now, probably due to the constant exposure to the topics in the past year. As you may have guessed, I maybe looking at 70-551 next, but that will be some time later. Right now, I missed my Call of Duty 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post