Was missing in action for a while after struck by two days of migraine which knocked me out completely and followed by a series of gastric attacks. I was lying there in my bed, unproductive, disfunctional, filled with scrambled thoughts.
When I recovered, I was rushed to an ITIL Foundation class. My boss says it is good for me and since I have no projects to do, I might as well do something useful - get certified! So, I was crammed into the class and sat there motionlessly for 3 days listening to processes and processes and processes. My mind is stuffed and I'm zombified.
It was nothing directly-related to what I do daily but it is good knowledge - Atleast, now I know how a Service Desk should run. One of my colleague told me, "This ah is good when you look for a job next time you know".
After the 2.5 days of lecture, it was time for the grand finale. A written exam! I just hacked my way through and hope that I pass. The results are still pending as I typed this entry.
Today... I'm going to Cherating (again) for a division offsite. Coincidentally, my X360 is on its way back! Ooo... I missed my baybee so much. Anyway, I got to go now. My ride is going to be here anytime.
Popular Post
-
Writing is hard. Writing for an agent is even harder. Writing for an editor considering your book but wanting a rewrite first is like climbi...
-
Intro Ahh... My new blog spot. Loke Uei from Microsoft Malaysia has recommended me to blog here as he can't stop laughing at me for blo...
-
Golden Dream Rolls Royce with Hemmy - by Ivan Mitev Photography I stumbled upon this ostentatious golden beauty tonight and had to put it up...
-
My best mooncake award for this year goes to Baker's Cottage 's snow-skin yam mooncake! Absolutely yummy! But mom prefers her Cosway...
-
Complacency - a word usually used to describe folks who take it too easy at work and to some extent, not motivated to do better beyond '...
-
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 1, 2011. Cat skull. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
-
I t has been one month now since I've joined Microsoft and you must be wondering how am I doing? I'm doing great at the moment and ...
-
I'm a little demotivated lately with the type of work that I'm assigned to. I feel that my skills and talents are not fully utilized...
-
One of the proposals that Ferrari didn't liked... I have LOTS of them in fact.
-
Regular readers will remember that last month we reported with fury and disbelief the upswing in recorded users of pedal cycles in Aberdeen...
No comments:
Post a Comment