This Art Car Fest video was taken on my first event with my Mercedes Pens Art Car and was featured in it as well. They interviewed artists from all over the US & Canada who gathered for the 2005 ArtCar Fest in the San Francisco Bay Area. Some of the other art cars also featured were: Amethyst, Cinnabar Charm, Temple Bus, Siren, Von Tiki, La Sirena, Science Is Golden, Periodic Table Car, Glass Quilt, Daisy Singer, Truck In Flux, Buick of Unconditional Love, Banana Bike, Sopa Box Derby Coffin and many others. Enjoy
Home » Video » How Berkeley Can You Get? Art Car Fest Video
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment