Despite completed the game, I am still exploring the world for rare components to make more powerful weapons. Here are some of my findings for extremely rare components.
Bristly Dragon Mane
You will need the Daily Dragon (and possibly the Dragon Weekly) before you try to farm for this. Bristly Dragon Mane is dropped by linking 3 or more Abelisk or Noble Abelisk (Black dragons) in a battle. The best spot for this is The Great Sand Sea.
Keep visiting the 2nd section of the desert until you see dragons. They will be crawling all over the place. Each spawn spot will have a pair of dragons. You may need to use the Agro Pull to aggravate one of them to chase you so that you can link it to another two in other spawn spots.
Linking 3 dragons may lead you to fight 5 or more dragons in battle. Therefore, you should be fully prepared before attempting it. If you are above BR 100, then the dragons should not be a problem for you.
Abelisk Sternum
Abelisk Sternum can be obtained by splitting Abelisks (Black dragons). Take note that you many not always get it. You may find it while farming for Bristly Dragon Mane (see above) if you manage to capture a few Abelisks in battle. You may also need the Daily Dragon and Dragon Weekly for this.
Oarfish Fin
This component can be obtained by linking 5 to 6 Oarfish in a battle. The best spot for this is Crookfen. You will need The Daily Oarfish (and possibly the Weekly Oarfish) for this.
Demon Mane
Demon Mane is an important component for crafting most of the powerful weapons. It can be obtained by linking 3 or more Greater Demons in a battle. Greater Demons can be found in the Ancient Ruins. You will require the The Daily Demon and Demon Weekly.
Azhdaha Patagium
This component can be obtained by linking 3 or more Weredragons, Azhdahas or Feral Fangs together in a battle after obtaining The Daily Azhdaha and Azhdaha Weekly.
Godwood Timber
You can obtain this component by linking Spiritwoods in Numor Mines. When linked, Godwoods will appear in battle. You may need to link up to 6 or more Spiritwoods together and it is not really an easy task. Alternatively, you can also rely on luck when 2 or more Spiritwoods suprise attack you. It is recommended that you get The Daily Treant and Treant Weekly to make it less pain-staking.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment