I'm still thinking about what type of tilam (mattress) to get. I have been sleeping on the floor for .... *counting fingers* .... almost 20 years now and I have not remembered the comfort of sleeping on a bed. Now, I'm thrown with options (jargons) such as Pocket Spring, Latex and Memory Foam.
I read somewhere on the Internet that all tilam manufacturers get their parts from similar factories but it is just how they pack the springs and stuff together that makes the difference. I can relate to that concept since most computers are also OEM from component manufacturers.
I guessed my main problem is getting a good one. So far, it seems that every tilam I tried out feels kinda weird for me. I know I need to take some time to get used to them but I am not sure which one to pick. So far, I kinda like memory foam since they seem to be so soft and comfortable.
A lot of friends recommended me to check-out Getha full latex mattresses. A lot of good comments from them. Maybe I will go check it out later.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
No comments:
Post a Comment