What.Tilam.to.Get?

I'm still thinking about what type of tilam (mattress) to get. I have been sleeping on the floor for .... *counting fingers* .... almost 20 years now and I have not remembered the comfort of sleeping on a bed. Now, I'm thrown with options (jargons) such as Pocket Spring, Latex and Memory Foam.

I read somewhere on the Internet that all tilam manufacturers get their parts from similar factories but it is just how they pack the springs and stuff together that makes the difference. I can relate to that concept since most computers are also OEM from component manufacturers.

I guessed my main problem is getting a good one. So far, it seems that every tilam I tried out feels kinda weird for me. I know I need to take some time to get used to them but I am not sure which one to pick. So far, I kinda like memory foam since they seem to be so soft and comfortable.

A lot of friends recommended me to check-out Getha full latex mattresses. A lot of good comments from them. Maybe I will go check it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post