Went to inquire about Getha mattresses just now. The first shop I visited does not have the mattress for me to try out so I drove to the Puchong 2020 Furniture Mall as recommended by my friends and uncle to look for the furniture shop that carries the brand.
It is easy to spot the shop since it has a big GETHA signboard. Was greeted by a quite talkative sales lady and I told her "I came here to try out the Getha mattresses". She pointed me to the mattresses and I immediately went to sleep on them. *Hehehe* She told me about the features of the bed and I asked her about the best price she could offer me. She gave me a small discount and I asked her whether she can throw in some free gifts. She then said I could have some pillows for free. Mom pushed her for another bolster. ;)
I took the pillows to the bed and sleep on them as well. *Hehehe* After picking the one that I felt is most comfortable (and affordable) for me, she wanted me to write down my details for her. After that, she said she needed to write down the details of my purchase and I told her, "While you are writing, I will go enjoy the mattress a little longer" *HaHaHa*
I bought the Getha Transforme Spring Power. I don't understand all the complicated branding-name mumbo jumbo, just know that it has some latex padding on a pocket spring base and it has some nano stuff. It seems the word "nano" is overated and over-used in today's consumer products. There are nano air-conds, nano water filters - what else? I think the most important thing for a mattress is comfortable. It comes with 10 years warranty, anti-static protection and lots more...
Well, I hope I got a good product (at the right price).
Note: No mattresses or pillows were hurt in my try outs. They were all protected by plastic covers. :p
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment