Colour.Associations

I don't understand some traditional thinking sometimes. I was telling mom that I want to get white bedsheets in preparation for my tilam, and the respond I got was "Don't get white bedsheets. White bedsheets makes it look like a hospital bed". *DuH?!*

I don't understand how she came up with such association. Why don't she say it looks like a hotel bed because most hotel use white bedsheets too. Now, I know why we always have fancy colour bedsheets with cartoons on them. *Grin* Maybe I should asked her for those bright red bedsheets with dragons and phoenix sewed in golden threads instead.

I already had a hard time with dad when he associated my green feature walls with some religion. WTF man! Oh! I just bought a green broom and toilet brush yesterday... I wonder what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post