I don't understand some traditional thinking sometimes. I was telling mom that I want to get white bedsheets in preparation for my tilam, and the respond I got was "Don't get white bedsheets. White bedsheets makes it look like a hospital bed". *DuH?!*
I don't understand how she came up with such association. Why don't she say it looks like a hotel bed because most hotel use white bedsheets too. Now, I know why we always have fancy colour bedsheets with cartoons on them. *Grin* Maybe I should asked her for those bright red bedsheets with dragons and phoenix sewed in golden threads instead.
I already had a hard time with dad when he associated my green feature walls with some religion. WTF man! Oh! I just bought a green broom and toilet brush yesterday... I wonder what that means.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment