Home » Wacky » Pimp my Stroller Video - Rhett&Link
Pimp my Stroller Video - Rhett&Link
12:31
Unknown
Labels:
Pimp my Stroller,
Rhett and Link,
Video,
Wacky
Don't tell me you never though of this, I know I have. Now finally, the first ever episode of "Pimp my Stroller" by the famous and most amazing music duo, Rhett&Link. Many of us have them, a worn out, beat down, cheerio in the crack riding ghetto stroller that is now on its final trip to McDonald's. This first installment of Pimp my Stroller is all the rage right now with the kids, sick paint job, 14" spinning rims and crazy seat covers. I think I even saw a stereo system.
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment