I was thinking back and forth on whether to get shower curtains or shower screens for my bathrooms. Having shower screens, especially the glass ones will make the bathrooms look more classy but at the same time will make them smaller as they create a physical partition. Shower curtains on the other hand is simple, cheaper, doesn't create a permanent partition but I have heard horror stories about them getting dirty.
After some long considerations, I settled for shower curtains instead. I was told that the curtains can be washed so I guessed it is no problem cleaning them when they get dirty.
Apart from the curtains, I also installed all the towel hangers, bidet and clothes hangar. I guessed my house now is almost done.
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
No comments:
Post a Comment