Today's.Mission

This is today's mission....
I have been moving stuff to my new house since few weeks ago. Mom suggested to move in small-small portions. Maybe she wants to lessen the impact of me saying bye-bye in one day. *HeHe*

I never thought that my little room had so many rubbish... uh! I mean stuff packed inside. It was almost like I had compressed all my stuff and now I'm deflating them. *HeHe* Emptying all my drawers, cabinets and also stuff which my dad had burried... I mean packed up in boxes since I was young.

There were so much dust and I can't believe I have been sleeping with all that dust all these years. How did they get into my room?!!

I have been wiping my stuff as I packed them for moving and wiping them again before putting them into my new house. Now, dad thinks I'm a little crazy over the cleanliness.

Here are my books on my new bookshelf ...


Here's a close up of my personal library of (obsolete) books.

I have to admit that I have not read or completed most of them. Also, the C++ and Quantitative Techniques books are my biggest regret in my life. I felt that if only I had read them, master them earlier on, I could have been able to do more advance programming stuff right now. Maybe with the peace and tranquility of my new home, I will pick them up when (if) I am free.


Now I can finally have a shelf to show-off my awards...

They kinda remind me of who I was before this job.

Other than that, it is just another day of sweeping and mopping the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post