1) Darth Vader Tire Cover
Home » Vinyl » Darth Vader Tire Cover for Sale
Darth Vader Tire Cover for Sale
19:17
Unknown
Labels:
Redding,
Tire Covers,
USA,
Vinyl
I recently came across a web site that make Custom Tire Covers called Threads to Treads. If you have an exposed spare tire you want to protect from the weather and add some artistic flaire, this is the way to go. They are made by the "Sweat Shop Girls" in Redding, California and the only limits is your imagination, so get yours today. Below are the ones available for sale and my all time favorite is the Darth Vader one, and if you like these they have more in flickr.
1) Darth Vader Tire Cover

1) Darth Vader Tire Cover
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...


No comments:
Post a Comment