This Urban Trash Art Car is brought to you by Urban Trash Art that I found via my new ACC central follower Rodrigo Machado who posted it on his blog. Not really a street legal art car due to the lack of any front or side impact safety zones. But it is a good use of trash and these guys go around Brazil and reconstruct trash into these amazing sculptures. I guess that means there is a lot of trash laying around Brazil. Nice work guys!!! Here is the video as well of the two gusy in action.
Home » Video » Urban Trash Art Car from Brazil - Country covered in trash gets a makeover
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
I don't know about you, but I am always eager to learn about another writer's process. What inspires them. What they find interestin...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
No comments:
Post a Comment