Smitty's percolating coffee psycho is bike ride that's all about the coffee. There is plenty of space for the coffee pot, the mugs and off course the coffee grinds. You never have to go looking for a coffee shop, because the bike is brewing all the time, now I want coffee, only 12 hours until my next cup.
Home » Vespa » Coffee a Go Go Art Bike - Smitty's percolating coffee psycho
Coffee a Go Go Art Bike - Smitty's percolating coffee psycho
19:19
Unknown
Labels:
Ceramic,
Metal,
Sculptured,
USA,
Vespa
Smitty's percolating coffee psycho is bike ride that's all about the coffee. There is plenty of space for the coffee pot, the mugs and off course the coffee grinds. You never have to go looking for a coffee shop, because the bike is brewing all the time, now I want coffee, only 12 hours until my next cup.
Popular Post
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Joseph Martinez. I want to draw cars like this guy here! Keywords: concept automotive car body design renders industrial car design art blo...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
Synovate Motoresearch presented some very interesting survey results at the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference in Long Beach, CA last w...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
I have just got myself an awesome Nokia Lumia 920 and I would like to share some battery saving tips. Generally, it is the same with the Lu...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment