Elmer Ford is the second artcar created by artist Allen Christian. Unlike his first vehicle which had a bolt on/glue on surface, Allen wanted to create a moving sculptural form. After acquiring a 1966 Ford F250 pickup, closed cell foam was applied over the topper and cab, sculpted, painted and fiberglassed. Allen considers Elmer a themeless artcar
Home » USA » Elmer Ford Art Car by Allen Christian
Elmer Ford Art Car by Allen Christian
Elmer Ford is the second artcar created by artist Allen Christian. Unlike his first vehicle which had a bolt on/glue on surface, Allen wanted to create a moving sculptural form. After acquiring a 1966 Ford F250 pickup, closed cell foam was applied over the topper and cab, sculpted, painted and fiberglassed. Allen considers Elmer a themeless artcar
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment