Ted is looking for like minded art cars covered in cards so he can compare notes on technique, so be sure to let him know if you come across another one. I know of a few cars covered in paper products
Home » Toyota » The Card Car aka JoeCar From New Zealand
The Card Car aka JoeCar From New Zealand
23:28
Unknown
Labels:
Fiber,
New Zealand,
Objects Glued,
Sedan,
Toyota
TheCardCar nicknamed JoeCar or JOKERis 1983 TOYOTA STARLET, created by Ted Charlton for art and fun and I believe the first art car submitted from New Zealand. The car has a dozen jumbo decks
, four 500 decks and approx. four standard decks
, then coated with two coats of polyurethane resin
. The character cards from two German decks are also placed behind the rear doors and inside on the front dash, due to their wonderful artistic quality.
Ted is looking for like minded art cars covered in cards so he can compare notes on technique, so be sure to let him know if you come across another one. I know of a few cars covered in paper products
such as the Pokemon Art Car and the Stamp Art Car, so their might be some connection there. Good luck Ted and thanks for your submission.
Ted is looking for like minded art cars covered in cards so he can compare notes on technique, so be sure to let him know if you come across another one. I know of a few cars covered in paper products
Popular Post
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
In the words of a slotbrother from the UK... that's one BIG magnet! Not really sure of the photographer of this shot but I figured it wa...
-
Synovate Motoresearch presented some very interesting survey results at the Advanced Automotive Battery Conference in Long Beach, CA last w...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...

No comments:
Post a Comment