Home » VW » VW Lightmobile by Eric Staller
VW Lightmobile by Eric Staller
20:32
Unknown
Labels:
Coupe,
Lights,
Sculptured,
USA,
VW
LightMobile from sietske tjallingii on Vimeo.
The VW Lightmobile was the first in the urban UFOs series created by Eric Staller in 1985 that was covered with 1659 lamps and computerized to produce 20 different patterns of light flowing over the car. I should have had this amazing art car on Art Car Central from day one, but better late than never.
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
Reva, the Indian electric car company best known for the G-Whiz in England, has signed a deal to bring their new product to Iceland with sal...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Note to self: need to give their new album a few more tries... Every morning when the girls and I are having breakfast the radio is on , an...
No comments:
Post a Comment