Once again, we see an excellent example of the considerate nature of the drivers of Aberdeen cars.
Here, on North Deeside Road, close to Pitfodels Station Road, we see that the compassionate driver of silver-grey Honda CRV Diesel Estate 2.2 iDTec EX 5dr reg. H14 ABM has decided that the cycle lane is far too dangerous for cyclists to use, and has rightly deemed it to be far better a place to park than to ride a bike.
Any cyclist coming along and facing this sight would be left re-evaluating his transport choice - he would either have to cycle on the pavement (which isn't allowed) or move out into the 'taxpayer lane' where he would get in the way of important VIP taxpayer cars. Yes, the hapless cyclist would be forced to have a bit of a re-think about why he thought it was a good idea to cycle around the place anyway - getting in the way and showing off like that.
Everyone knows that the roads are far too busy to cycle on; far too busy with important people going about in their cars, contributing to economic growth and supporting the exchequer. Roads are not a playground, free for people to do-as-they-please and indulge their hobbies.
And, everyone knows that cycling is highly dangerous anyway, so by taking the matter into his own hands and discouraging this fringe minority hazardous activity, the clever and important driver of Honda CRV reg. H14 ABM has actually made the roads much safer. You see, now, it's not a "cycle lane", it's a much needed (and free) "parking lane" for road-tax payers only.
It's David Cameron's "Big Society" in action, right here, in Aberdeen!
And it's marvelous!
Home » Pitfodels » North Deeside Road Parking Lane
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...

No comments:
Post a Comment