Awesome blogstress Syria interviewed me over at her awesome blog, Syria Says. Check it out as I bare my soul with anyone who cares to see my bared soul.
Here's one of just several questions and thrilling answers!
Syria Says: What was your earliest attempt at writing?
Rachel Howzell: I wrote my first play in third grade -- “A Blue Monday” It offered a glimpse of my stories of the future. The heroine wakes up and everything goes wrong… I still have it and read it to my 6-year old daughter the other day. As a child and teen, I kept diaries (again, which I still have) and they provide a great source of background material for my novels.
Go now! Please.
Home » The Writing Life » My Writing Life
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment