The Internet would not be complete without the the 12 days of Art Cars song to commemorate this Christmas Eve. So here is my attempt at creative art car song writing.
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
A Truck with Christmas Lights.
2 Santa's Cruising
3 Volvo's Glowing
4 NASCARS Racing
5 Snowy Hills
6 Jeeps a Glowing
7 Bugs-a-Crawling
8 Trucks-a-Hauling
9 Bikers Bicking
10 Cycles-a-Rolling
11 Leaping Reindeer's
12 Mercedes Wreaths
Sorry that was painful, but Merry Christmas
Home » Series » The 12 Days of Christmas Art Cars
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...












No comments:
Post a Comment