Andreas, guitarist of Leisure Alaska, has been so kind to mail a reply to my inquiries about what or what isn’t happening with the band. The good news is that (technically) band is still a band though it's now scattered geographically (band members living/staying in The UK and Denmark). Andreas explains that they faced adversity at a time when the band’s enthusiasm was low, which is a “classic” band killer. But future plans still include the release of an album, though they have no idea on when or even how they are going to do it, which I guess means that the band no longer is signed to a label? Let’s hope they figure things out some time…soon! Below that phenomenal video for Hey There Mr.
+ Hey There Mr. (Radio Rip)
+ Transistors In My Mind
More songs available for download from BandBase.
Home » Leisure Alaska » Hey there...Leisure Alaska...
Popular Post
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
aRGH H Hhhh! ! ! Why?! Why?! Why?! Why is it that it is so easy to put on weight but so difficult to put it off?!
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
No comments:
Post a Comment