Syria, mistress of SyriaSays, one of the funniest blog/book review sites on the interwebs, just posted her review of The View from Here:
Storyline: Rachel, I don’t know HOWzell you did it! But, somehow you took a potentially depressing premise and made it both very entertaining and enjoyable.
And she says much, much more. Good stuff. Good, good stuff that made my tired heart SWELL.
Please pop on over to SyriaSays to read the rest of the review as well as other reviews and interviews (she also interviewed me). I'm a lucky gal.
Home » Books » Another Great Review for The View from Here
Popular Post
-
The Nyayo Pioneer (Kenya) nitiating the idea of a Kenyan car in 1986, former President Daniel arap Moi asked the University of Nairobi to pr...
-
The Original 1996 VW Golf Harlequin Art Car photo via A 1996 Volkswagen magazine ad said, “Can’t decide on a color? Try a Harlequin Golf.” T...
-
Think Global, the Norwegian electric car maker, has halted production of its electric City car, generating fears of a possible bankruptcy. ...
-
One of my favorite book is Erasure by Percival Everett. In it, a struggling, black literary writer (is there any other kind?) is so frustra...
-
Time: 6:50 a.m. Temperature: 46 degrees Meal: Biscuit and coffee Goal: To read through chapters, highlighting clunky and passive language. W...
-
On the day I turned thirty years old, it rained. It was an oily, April rain that slipped like silk against the skin. This kind of rain made ...
-
Books are powerful things. I don't say that cuz I write them. I don't say that cuz I read them. Think about it. The fatwa on Salman ...
-
News for Racers first slot truck to show today.
-
Maya asked me what I was like as a child? What did I do in school? What did I like to do the most? “I was quiet,” I told her. “I liked books...
No comments:
Post a Comment