Fragile, a new track by The Blueflowers, can be streamed from the band’s Facebook page. Taken from their forthcoming album In Line With The Broken-Hearted. Still 5 days left to make up your mind, whether or not you want to help fund the album.
The William Blakes is this month’s guest contributor at mixtoverdener.dk, using samples from Danish composer Anders Brødsgaard to create their own version (or rather own unique work) called Music Wants To Be Free (Breathe). The track will be included on the band’s fourth album due sometime later this year (I suppose)…
+ Music Wants To Be Free (Breathe)
Physical copies of The Moonstruck EP by Champagne Riot have finally arrived at the Matinée Recordings HQ and are ready to be shipped (once you have placed your order of course!)…The entire EP can be streamed from the Champagne Riot website.
+ Moonstruck
xxx---xxx
Home » The William Blakes » Fragile...
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment