Fragile, a new track by The Blueflowers, can be streamed from the band’s Facebook page. Taken from their forthcoming album In Line With The Broken-Hearted. Still 5 days left to make up your mind, whether or not you want to help fund the album.
The William Blakes is this month’s guest contributor at mixtoverdener.dk, using samples from Danish composer Anders Brødsgaard to create their own version (or rather own unique work) called Music Wants To Be Free (Breathe). The track will be included on the band’s fourth album due sometime later this year (I suppose)…
+ Music Wants To Be Free (Breathe)
Physical copies of The Moonstruck EP by Champagne Riot have finally arrived at the Matinée Recordings HQ and are ready to be shipped (once you have placed your order of course!)…The entire EP can be streamed from the Champagne Riot website.
+ Moonstruck
xxx---xxx
Home » The William Blakes » Fragile...
Popular Post
-
by Rick Woodbury I've recently asked all of my facebook friends to join the Lane Sharing Cause. http://apps.facebook.com/causes/113221?m...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
-
ARC303 - Designing and Writing Interoperable Services: The Contract First Approach by Malek Kemmou Started the day with this session. It ...
-
We take our duties as activists working to "Save the Denburn Dual Carriageway!" very seriously. ('Like' us on FaceBook , ...
-
Over the years, I have collected a number of frequently asked questions while working on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance (LASG) and ...
-
I have just gotten a MacBook Pro for work and like all the other notebooks before it, the first thing I would do is to install Windows Serve...
No comments:
Post a Comment