Home » Sedan » The Art of Heavy Car Lifting - Phil Pfister at 2009 World's Strongest Man Competition
The Art of Heavy Car Lifting - Phil Pfister at 2009 World's Strongest Man Competition
One way to save on gas is to simply pick up the car and move it yourself. That is what Phil Pfister is doing here at the 2009 World's Strongest Man Competition in Malta. You can see that vain in his head from space.
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Today seemed to be a very good day for me! Hello Web-Services, Bye-bye FTP! Went into a meeting to discuss about EAI for my organization....
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...

No comments:
Post a Comment