Just wish that this would happen a little more often. Picking a random mail, downloading the promo track and being swept off your feet. It has occurred before - I know. But not nearly as often as I’d like it to! To cut a long story short; Change of Seasons by Canada’s Sweet Thing is as happy, catchy and wonderful a pop song as you’ll ever hear and is bound to put a smile on your face. At first I thought the video was a bit bizarre (the first 30 seconds especially), but after paying (just a little) attention to the lyrics, it actually all makes sense.
+ Change of Seasons
SWEET THING "Change of Seasons" directed by Michael Maxxis from Vision Entertainment on Vimeo.
Home » Sweet Thing » Change of seasons...
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
"W hy are you always taking exams?!" - That's a common question from people I know. Yeah! If you notice it, I'm always tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment