As our agent provocateur double agent "codename JannieJumbo" lurks around town pretending to be a hippy vegetarian cycling activist, but secretly reporting back to us, occasionally his concealed camera captures some real gems of exemplary motorist behaviour.
In this clip, which he secreted in the dead-letterbox drop beneath the shadow of the ASDA Garthdee double-deck carpark, poor old "codename JannieJumbo" is intimidated by a bunch of teenagers driving Aberdeen Car Vauxhall Corsa reg. SW04TTU. They pulse-rev the engine in frustration as they follow him through a pestestrian refuge width-restricted section of carriageway on Aberdeen's Bankhead Road in Bucksburn. Then, as poor "codename JannieJumbo" moves out for parked vehicles, they roar past intimidatingly close.
Which of course raises the perennial question:
"Was he wearing a cycle helmet?"
Home » Pedestrian Refuge » Poor Old Cyclists! Even Teenage Corsa-drivers Take the P155
Poor Old Cyclists! Even Teenage Corsa-drivers Take the P155
23:35
Unknown
Labels:
Bankhead Road,
Bucksburn,
Cycling,
Pedestrian Refuge
Popular Post
-
by Rick Woodbury I've recently asked all of my facebook friends to join the Lane Sharing Cause. http://apps.facebook.com/causes/113221?m...
-
ARC213 - Microsoft Architecture Vision & Direction by Gurpreet Pall Started my day with this. Was 15 minutes late but I manage to get...
-
F inally found out who smsed me - it turns out to be one of my colleagues *HuHuHu* * paiseh * * paiseh * Sorry buddy, *sweating* didn't ...
-
"Arguments are 90% emotions and 10% nonsense." That's what I learnt from my trainer the other day. Most of the time, human be...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
We take our duties as activists working to "Save the Denburn Dual Carriageway!" very seriously. ('Like' us on FaceBook , ...
-
Over the years, I have collected a number of frequently asked questions while working on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance (LASG) and ...
-
I have just gotten a MacBook Pro for work and like all the other notebooks before it, the first thing I would do is to install Windows Serve...
-
I was roped in to work on Active Directory these two days as the dudes in the MIS department had ran out of ideas. I was approached by my CI...
-
I've been looking into the programmable aspects of SQL Server 2005 for the past days and one of the things that interest me most is the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment