Pedal-cycle use in foreign cities is a cultural thing. Not the sort of thing that could possibly catch on here, because it has never been embraced by our sort of people.
And as if to demonstrate exactly what we mean by that, just take a look at this barbaric display by the so-called "Mayor" of Vilnius. Which used to be in the Soviet Union. Say no more.
Barbaric. Imagine if someone were to do that to an Aberdeen Car!
Home » Cycling » Foreign Cycling "Culture"
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
It was quite an interesting chat with Malek Kemmou tonight as he has been giving me lots of tips and guides on Service-Oriented Architectur...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
No comments:
Post a Comment