Home » Menlo Property » Community Meeting, Monday, Sept. 12, 2011: City Revising Retaining Wall Ordinance
Community Meeting, Monday, Sept. 12, 2011: City Revising Retaining Wall Ordinance
05:03
Unknown
Labels:
City Planning Esoterica,
development hell,
Menlo Property
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 1, 2007. The giant retaining walls on the Menlo Property (Riverside Drive north of Fletcher) are the result of several failed developments. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
It's bad news for the community when a development plan calls for massive cut & fill development requiring giant retaining walls. The Red Car Property neighborhood has a long history of failed
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
No comments:
Post a Comment