Home » wildlife » Corralitas Drive: Proving Yesterday's Giant Spider Was Real
Corralitas Drive: Proving Yesterday's Giant Spider Was Real
05:03
Unknown
Labels:
Bugs,
Corralitas,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, September 23, 2011, 6:27 PM. Here's an overexposed shot of yesterday's spider. Check out the cross and shield on her belly. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
The web was between a "No Parking on Red Flag Days" sign and a neighbor's hedge, about 8 feet above the sidewalk. In the waning light, the web was not immediately visible. I held the camera high above my head and shot
Popular Post
-
"Having many red indians is better than one chief". That's the statement most C*O lived-by today in Malaysia. That's also...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
After a week long of 'vacation', I guessed it is time to get back to life. Just received a notice from my academy. I have been accep...
-
This is the final part of the 7-series tutorial on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 2013 . In this walk-through, we will be looking a...
-
T he READY Worldwide Launch at KLCC Convention Centre on Tuesday was quite an exciting event for me. Although it was pretty tiring, I'...
-
F ollowing my post, Exploring Unchartered Regions , I've finally managed to pull through 'the feat' today. It was actually the 0...
-
Resident.Evil:Apocalypse RE2 was a little disappointment. I feel that Part I is much better but that's probably I didn't play part...
-
W anna add more 'kick' to your SQL Server 2005? Enter Feature Pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - November 2005 - a suite of packa...
No comments:
Post a Comment