Home » Waverly » Glendale Blvd at Riverside Drive: Closing "Soon"
Glendale Blvd at Riverside Drive: Closing "Soon"
05:06
Unknown
Labels:
LA River,
Monte Sano,
Riverside Drive,
Silver Lake,
Waverly
Expect more traffic headaches as the DWP will close Glendale Blvd between Waverly and Riverside Drive starting in September 2011 for work on the River Supply Conduit Improvement project. (Click on image to enlarge.)
The notice Mary Olmos of the DWP sent out to Silver Lake community leaders stated, "Currently, the updated schedule for the start of the Glendale Blvd. closure is postponed from
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
No comments:
Post a Comment