Home » trees » Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Tree Removal Permit Still On Board Of Public Works Agenda For Wednesday, Sept 28, 2011 **Updated
Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract: Tree Removal Permit Still On Board Of Public Works Agenda For Wednesday, Sept 28, 2011 **Updated
05:01
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
City Planning Esoterica,
native plants,
Oak Trees,
Semi Tropic,
trees
Photo: Shawnda Thomas Faveau, March 2, 2008. The steepness of the slope is not immediately evident in aerial photos of the Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Tomorrow, the City of Los Angeles Board of Public Works will hear the request to remove 42 native trees on the approved 16-lot subdivision in the Semi Tropic Spiritualists' Tract. (Neighbors lost their final
Labels:
2 Frwy,
Allesandro,
City Planning Esoterica,
native plants,
Oak Trees,
Semi Tropic,
trees
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment