Home » viaduct » Viaduct Footings: Autumnal Equinox Was Exact At 2:04 AM PDT Today
Viaduct Footings: Autumnal Equinox Was Exact At 2:04 AM PDT Today
02:06
Unknown
Labels:
El Pueblo Trail,
Flora,
native plants,
trees,
viaduct
Photo: Diane Edwardson, September 21, 2011. California Black Walnuts are just starting to change to their fall color. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Did you sleep through it? Fall arrived in the wee hours this morning.
Popular Post
-
Victor Uribe Portfolio 2011 Updated
-
Most developers when developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, will take security for granted and deploy their web service...
-
When deploying applications to The Cloud (on Windows Azure), we have a choice in storing our data in Windows Azure Storage or SQL Azure. For...
-
Developing an enterprise layered application can be a daunting task especially when the layered samples provided, contains a barrage of Visu...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
I have just gotten a MacBook Pro for work and like all the other notebooks before it, the first thing I would do is to install Windows Serve...
-
Was working on a new layered architecture sample that uses ASP.NET SignalR and found out that it couldn't serialize the enums proper...
-
If you have been using Visual Studio 2013 for a while, you will notice that it behaves differently from previous versions of Visual Studio ...
-
We take our duties as activists working to "Save the Denburn Dual Carriageway!" very seriously. ('Like' us on FaceBook , ...
-
Over the years, I have collected a number of frequently asked questions while working on Layered Architecture Solution Guidance (LASG) and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment