Home » wildlife » Corralitas Drive: Hawk Learning To Soar
Corralitas Drive: Hawk Learning To Soar
04:57
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
birds,
Corralitas,
hawk,
wildlife
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 6, 2011. Red Tailed Hawk on Corralitas Drive. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Sunday, I observed two Red Tailed Hawks engaging in the same behavior I observed the day before, near the historic viaduct footings. One would circle the tree calling, landing in the tree, then taking off calling, circling coaxing the other to follow, soaring above the 2 Freeway, near the
Popular Post
-
I am not really a big fan of Jackie Chan and usually don't keep-up with his movies because I find his kung-fu techniques too comical. ...
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
No comments:
Post a Comment