Just released the Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 1.0.0.4. If you have installed it, Visual Studio 2010 should prompt you for an update. There isn't much changes in this release other than numerous bug fixes. The most important fixes are with the Layered Azure Application and Layered Silverlight 4 Application.
The Layered Azure Application template has been updated to use the Windows Azure SDK 1.6. The Layered Silverlight 4 Application will now correctly generate the namespaces for the MainPage.xaml and App.xaml files. Previously, the project templates will create projects that would fail on execution.
The ConsoleHost project has also been dropped from automation in this release. This is to promote the use of WebHost as the recommended practice.
There is now an option to let the Momentum: DAC Gen to add the connection string to the WebHost web.config file automatically.
I had to push this version out to prepare for the enhancements planned for the next version.
Have fun and happy layering! ^_^
Home » Windows Azure » Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 1.0.0.4
Layered Architecture Solution Guidance 1.0.0.4
18:35
Jurnalis Jalanan
Labels:
.NET,
Guidance Automation,
Layered Architecture,
Windows Azure
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment