Oh look, a new "how-to" guide blog about best-practice parking techniques and locations for the drivers of Aberdeen Cars. Check it out!
Aberdeen Parking
http://aberdeenparking.wordpress.com/
In the above example, the driver of Audi Q7 SV11THF is shown demonstrating to the blind old lady who's boss and what's what by parking on the pavement and straddling the zig-zag markings. To be sure that the blind old woman got the message, the driver of the Audi was sure to rev her engine as agressively as possible while she occupied the pavement. This is sure to let the blind old woman know that its Audi-driver's tax-Pounds that pay for her guide dog and that she lives only by the gift and goodwill of the aspirational and affluent drivers of Aberdeen Cars. Educational.
Home » PaveParking » Aberdeen Parking
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment