(click images for a larger view)
Home » White » Gordon Keeble GK1
Gordon Keeble GK1
V8 / 5.354 cc / 284 PS / 360 ft/lb (488 Nm) @ 3.000 / 0 - 62 mph (100 km/h): 6,2 s / Vmax: 138 mph (222 km/h)
(click images for a larger view)











(click images for a larger view)
Popular Post
-
Writing is hard. Writing for an agent is even harder. Writing for an editor considering your book but wanting a rewrite first is like climbi...
-
Intro Ahh... My new blog spot. Loke Uei from Microsoft Malaysia has recommended me to blog here as he can't stop laughing at me for blo...
-
Golden Dream Rolls Royce with Hemmy - by Ivan Mitev Photography I stumbled upon this ostentatious golden beauty tonight and had to put it up...
-
My best mooncake award for this year goes to Baker's Cottage 's snow-skin yam mooncake! Absolutely yummy! But mom prefers her Cosway...
-
Complacency - a word usually used to describe folks who take it too easy at work and to some extent, not motivated to do better beyond '...
-
Photo: Diane Edwardson, November 1, 2011. Cat skull. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
-
I t has been one month now since I've joined Microsoft and you must be wondering how am I doing? I'm doing great at the moment and ...
-
I'm a little demotivated lately with the type of work that I'm assigned to. I feel that my skills and talents are not fully utilized...
-
One of the proposals that Ferrari didn't liked... I have LOTS of them in fact.
-
Regular readers will remember that last month we reported with fury and disbelief the upswing in recorded users of pedal cycles in Aberdeen...
No comments:
Post a Comment