Home » utilities » Lake View & Silver Ridge: Fingers Crossed, Power Finally Restored
Lake View & Silver Ridge: Fingers Crossed, Power Finally Restored
13:11
Unknown
Labels:
Lake View,
power lines,
Silver Ridge Ave.,
utilities
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 2, 2011. Power lines down on Lake View Ave. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
A Lake View Ave neighbor just emailed, the power was back on around 12:30 PM today. As of Sunday morning, portions of Lake View Ave and Silver Ridge Ave were still without power. Their power went out Wednesday night.
The power was back on yesterday for the portion of Lake View & Silver
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
No comments:
Post a Comment