Home » Riverside Drive » Riverside Drive & Allesandro: Storm Drains Clogged With Debris, Rainfall Totals
Riverside Drive & Allesandro: Storm Drains Clogged With Debris, Rainfall Totals
10:14
Unknown
Labels:
2 Frwy,
5 Frwy,
Allesandro,
rain,
Riverside Drive
Photo: Diane Edwardson, December 12, 2011. Light rain had the storm drains backed up yesterday by 10AM. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
The City was clearing area streets with a dump truck this morning.
We're keeping track of rainfall totals on Corralitas Drive this rainy season.
December 12-13, 2011: 0.8"Season since Oct 1, 2011: 5.7"
Popular Post
-
I found out something interesting. When dealing with Spatial data, SQL Server Management Studio will provide us with a tab that looks like t...
-
I was playing with a VM on my Windows Server 2012 and without me knowing it, the .vhdx file has grew to over 40 GB of hard disk space. I che...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
While working on a new ASP.NET MVC layer sample with SignalR, I have constantly encountered the following error when I tried to access the ...
-
Yikes! I'm really far behind in my academy classes on C# 2.0 :(. Tried to read the chapter on Generics today and boy, was I blur wit...
-
No technical specification available (click images for a larger view)
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
I've been promoting a lot on Paladin lately. A check on the download counter today shows 88 downloads for release 0.8.7. That's the...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
No comments:
Post a Comment