Home » Silver Lake Ave. » Riverside Place: Narrow Hillside Streets, Stuff You Missed This Year
Riverside Place: Narrow Hillside Streets, Stuff You Missed This Year
05:04
Unknown
Labels:
Allesandro Elementary,
Joys of Hillside Living,
Public Staircases,
Riverside Place,
Riverside Terrace,
Silver Lake Ave.
Photo: Diane Edwardson, May 18, 2011. Believe it or not, that's one of those new tiny trash trucks taking up the entire street, backing up from Riverside Place onto Silver Lake Ave. Shot from Silver Lake Ave public staircase looking toward Allesandro Elementary School. (Click on photo to enlarge.)
We're reviewing 2011 photos you missed out on, because we simply didn't have a chance to run them
Popular Post
-
Recently, I have been relooking into my Paladin framework as I hope to incorporate some SOA concepts into it. So far, I have built Paladin ...
-
Nissan's good news for Sunderland Two bits of good news recently from Nissan and their award-winning car-making facility in Sunderland. ...
-
Have been doing too many things for the past few weeks both at home and at work. Can't really focus well on each of them but trying very...
-
I just received a picture from Jonathan that he took secretly without my knowledge. Look at that - Tattoo and Beer! Isn't it cool? Th...
-
Finally received the photos from Mikey. I've included some good ones here for you to see: There you go. Lady MVPs side-by-side. GuRLPoW...
-
My course leader had given the green light to go ahead with Oracle 10g for this semester. So, I made a trip to MPH Subang Parade (my favour...
-
The first series production version of the all-important and all-new 2013 Accord rolled off the assembly line at Honda's Marysville Aut...
-
W as busy learning how to customize web pages on a SharePoint site and developing webparts for the past two weeks. As you know, I'm not...
-
S tumbled on the following while I was reading up on Unified Dimensional Model (UDM) One UDM to rule them all, One UDM to find them, One UDM...
-
Y up! I'm going back to the gym again. Had an invitation from my colleague and I spontaneously agreed to sign-up. Guessed I have to get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment